Every now and then I feel the need to admit to things on my blog. Sometimes rather shameful things, other times just things that need to be said or things I feel the need to share. And I write these items in my favorite format – a list! I usually feel so much better after confessing too. It’s similar to sitting in the confessional and admitting to your Father all the horrible and sinful things you have done. Expect this has nothing to do with the Catholic faith, is very public and in the end no one will absolve you of your sins. But it’s awesome nonetheless so here goes…
- Reese’s peanut butter eggs are evil little pieces of chocolate deliciousness that I can’t resist at all. I would do unspeakable things for one of those damn eggs. Judge me all you want – then have one and get back to me on the matter.
- It is ridiculous how behind I am on Modern Family, Castle, and CSI: NY. Shhh! Don’t tell me what happened!!!!! I need to dedicate a weekend to catch up.
- I missed my little monkey while she was away on Spring Break with my parents. But… the house was quiet, I wasn’t forced to watch SpongeBob and I didn’t have to argue with anyone over dinner.
- I’m excited for Spring. I know I know, I am a HUGE Winter person but with Spring comes grilling out, fire pits, flip flops, walks in the neighborhood and green grass. All things I have missed more than usual this year.
- I am also dreading Spring. It means yard work, bugs are back and Spring cleaning. All things I am not looking forward to at all.
- Mopping is a serious problem for me. I hate doing it, will find any excuse to avoid it and put it off all the time to do silly things like play on Twitter and Pinterest.
- My obsession with Arabic music has gotten out of hand. If I don’t hear one Arabic song a day – my life feels incomplete. Almost as bad as if I left my phone or planner at home. Yeah, that bad.
- I have a box of Ester Price milk chocolate caramels in my night stand drawer and I’m totally not ashamed. They are there for those life is so stressful I can’t believe I have to do this why is this happening to me I hate myself moments that we all experience from time to time. Most people come home and have a beer. I hate beer. So I come home and have one piece of milk chocolate heaven.
- I am addicted to Scentsy. It’s my neighbor’s fault. She sells it and now… I religiously buy it. But I have a small house with a man, six-year-old, two dogs and a cat so it’s ABSOLUTELY necessary.
- I totally failed to log any of my Weight Watcher stuff last week. Opps.
- Sometimes I can’t stand our cat, Kiko. There I said it. But he’s annoying so it’s justified.
- My doctor says I need to tan to help calm down my eczema. The man seriously told me to fake and bake! Not sure if I can do it.
- I am so scared to take out the trash because it’s warm enough that neighborhood raccoon, whom we lovingly call Rocky, is back. I am horrified of him and his 4 obese children! I know, it sounds stupid but you’ve never met Rocky.